Microsoft Account Live is a one-stop destination to view and manage all your Microsoft products and services. To create this account, all you have to do is to visit account.live.com and click Create a Microsoft account. Now, enter a new email address and click the Next button. Follow further instructions to complete the signup process. Once done, you will require your email address and the password to login to Account Live. However, if you forget any of them, you won’t be able to access the same. Here in this article you will get to know how to recover password using account live password reset process.
In case, if you forget your Microsoft account password, then the only solution is to execute the instructions for the Account live password reset process. Before you perform the same, keep a check on the following:
- Passwords are case-sensitive; therefore make sure you are typing it correctly. For example- if your password is ABC123 and you are typing it abc123, then you will not be able to log in to your account.
- Clean all temporary and junk files from your device
- Use any other browser to log in to your account
If the problem persists, then go to accountlive.com-password-reset and perform account live password reset process.
Steps To Reset Account Live Password
- Open any web browser and type account.live.com/password/reset in the URL
- Enter your registered email address or phone number
- You can also provide your Skype ID for reset process
- Select Next
- Now, provide your recovery email address or phone number
- Click Send code to receive Account Live password reset code
- If you have selected email address to reset Account Live password and haven’t received the code, then it is advised to check your spam or junk folder
- Once you find the code, copy it and paste the same in the appropriate text box to verify your identity
- Click Next
- Now, type the new password for your account
- Make sure the password is strong enough to secure your account from the prying eyes of cybercriminals.
- Type it again to confirm
Use the new password to access your Account. In case, if you think someone else is accessing your account, then it is recommended to change the password immediately to keep your account secure. To do the same, login to Account Live and go to the Profile section. There you will find a change password option. Choose the same, enter the required details for the verification, and provide the new password. After saving the changes, you might need to login to your account again. Enter the new password at the Account Live sign in page and enjoy access to all your Microsoft products and services including Outlook, Skype, Office Online, OneDrive, and more.
While resetting your Account Live password or when changing it to set a new password, if you face any technical difficulty, then connect to Account Live support team. You will be provided with the best solution in no time. Please note that the team renders 24*7 services, which means you can contact an expert at any hour of the day.